Did I ever tell you guys how much I love Avatar Kyoshi?
Just look at those moves.
Death once had a near Kyoshi experience.
Witnesses say they asked Britney why she shaved her head and her response was, “I’m tired of plugging things into it. I’m tired of people touching me.”
i can never not reblog this
T-Pain: “That was the most beautiful thing in the world. Do you know why she was shaving her head? Because it was so important to other people. She is like, “Listen. Don’t touch my hair anymore. Stop touching my hair.” People were like, “We’ve got to make your hair before you go outside. You can’t leave.” She went … “Now I don’t have hair. What you going to do?”
The older I get the more her breakdown seems less ‘unbalanced’ and more ‘completely understandable’
I sincerely regret making fun of her and laughing about this. I wish we had all been like, “Wow, it’s disgusting that she’s been pushed to the breaking point. It’s disgusting that people treated her body like public property.”
When radiologists take a selfie
Wait I’ve seen this
I don’t know why but this looks to me like I’m on an operation table receiving surgery from cats
Nevermind this is it
- Extremely imaginative, creative and ingenious
- Tend to be highly intelligent
- Generally laid-back and easy-going
- Usually go-getters
- The love and affection they feel for those close to them is often childlike in its purity
- Enthusiastic in their approach to…
Buckingham Palace guardsman under investigation after video shows him pirouetting on duty
ITV News: A Grenadier Guard has been caught on camera busting some moves outside Buckingham Palace, but the soldier is expected to receive disciplinary action for his dancing.
let him dance
This sounds like a forgotten Monty Python sketch
girls just wanna have fun
Miley: “Dad I have something for Tanners bug collection”
my uncle: “that’s great”
Miley: “it’s a bird”
my uncle: “no its not”
They let it go and it flew away just fine, so we’re wondering how she caught it.
she caught another bird.
update: she caught a squirrel today
She is gonna rule the world one day with this power
- Elementary School: Here's a basic understanding of history and how the world works.
- High School: Actually, that's not quite right. Everything is actually a whole lot more complicated than that.
- College: EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRRROOONNNNGGGG
- History Channel: Aliens.